Saturday, September 15, 2012

Get Designer Look For Less!!!!

Hi all... The whole reason I began to blog was to show decorator wanna be 's that you can do it on a budget !!! In this economy things are tight... and after food,clothes,and our kiddo's needs there is not much left over!!! So what's a decorator addict to do....bargains, bargains,bargains!!!! As you all know Home Goods is my go to store. Lots of great house stuff....much cheaper than in other stores. I also shop Pottery Barn clearance...got some great deals there . I dabble in Pier One....can get good buys there at the end of the season.If I want something unique I go to Etsy....that is a decorator addicts dream!!! Just type in your search word...seaside....beach...cottage...and PRESTO!!! I want to give a shout out to my sister Darlene... she said my blog inspired her to re-do her house to Beachy Seaside Cottage!!! Is that a style? LOL I hope my blog inspires you, like my blogger ladies sites inspire me!!! Stay Peaceful....and go decorate something!!! Debbie

Got this great hurricane lamp covered in burlap For $7.99

You can put a candle in it...looks great lit!!!!

Also looks great with white flowers...

I ended up putting it in a wreath with a candle.

Got this candle stick for $4. My friends hated it!!! I try to think outside the decorator box!!!!

 

Also got this wood tray from Homegoods..

Ended up to be a pretty display. Total cost of entire display...fifty dollars!!! Pretty reasonable for all those pieces I think....Ikea trip Monday!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Shares! Love the candle and tray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tray is great! I am your newest follower. Stop by for a visit sometime.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything!
    Your newest follower, Lisa.
    akawest.com

    ReplyDelete

Love To Hear From You!!!!