Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bittersweet Autumn Wreath...

I am so fussy about the wreath that will adorn my front door!!! To me it sets the tone for what is to come when you enter someone's home. I change mine according to the season.. and I like them to be BIG!!!' LOL Unlike many talented bloggers... I am not really a DIY girl. I would love to make lots of things , but I am always short on time!!!! So I hunt on Etsy etc for that one of a kind .... must have item !!!! But I am also on a budget.... so.....I must always hunt for a bargain..... This wreath was a winner!!!! I got this one at TJ Maxx for only 25 bucks!!!! It has my beloved Bittersweet and great corn husks too!!!!By the time I purchased the stuff and made it, I think it was worth it to buy!!!!! Now I am on the hunt for my Christmas wreath......

 

Added my own burlap ribbon....

This Bittersweet looks so real....

 

The corn husk is so Fallish... is that a word ? LOL

I love that it is so big!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love To Hear From You!!!!